For our client DEPT Agency we are looking for an Controller to strengthen the team. The Controller reports to the Head of Finance and contributes to group reporting and consolidation processes of various business teams. In addition, you are responsible for correct and timely monthly/annual closing of various companies in the Netherlands and abroad.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree, 3-7 years of experience and makes his/hers second career step. We’re looking for the DEPT-fit, a combination of the most talented experts combined with on outgoing, energetic personality.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You contribute to group reporting and consolidation processes of various business teams and you are responsible for correct and timely monthly/annual closing of vari-ous companies in the Netherlands and abroad;
- You are involved in on-boarding of new business teams and their migration to our standard finance suite;
- You are involved to the consolidation of domestic and foreign companies, financial and accounting reviews and compliance monitoring;
- You take the lead in investigating inter-company differences and help to prepare documentation for the annual audit;
- You prepare proactive analyses, come up with a design proposal for new processes and you interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a completed HBO or WO degree;
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position, Big4 or consulting;
- Have experience with and understanding of consolidation and group reporting, finance and accounting reviews, group control and compliance monitoring;
- Have strong analytical and communication skills and is stress-resistant;
- Are proactive, independent, but also an enthusiastic team player;
- Speak and write English fluently, other fluent languages (Dutch or German) are a plus.
DEPT is an international digital agency of more than a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers and one the most of the fastest growing digital agencies of Europe. This young, dynamic company works with the best minds every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, NS, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. Thieve been at the forefront of digital for dec-ades. With 34 entities in ten countries they expand quickly.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Eline van der Stee at 06 18 91 35 41 or firstname.lastname@example.org