Do you have the leadership skills to manage the difficult assignment of monitoring the progress of our long-term Business Plan? Are you a multitasker, with strong analytical skills, used to overseeing complex projects across different regions and business segments with shifting priorities to reach aggressive deadlines? Have you been able to transform content, people and technical processes while obtaining good results? If yes, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Corporate Strategist, with focus on & experience in the challenges that coordinating multiple strategic projects and business integrations bring. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Group Reporting and will be in daily contact with the C-level Executive Committee. The role will focus on translating our long-term Business Plan and various other strategic initiatives into a PMO governance structure, managing timelines & deliverables, setting priorities, facilitating decision making and supporting change & implementation management. You will be part of the Group Business Control team, providing decision support reporting to the C-level Executive Committee.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You will oversee, share responsibility and support decision taking & execution of the key commercial & operational initiatives in the long-term Business plan of Also, working directly with all functions across countries.
- In this role, you will collaboratively set up and administer project controlling frameworks for efficient and scalable tracking of multiple, simultaneous, com- plex strategic
- In addition to your project controlling responsibilities around strategic initia- tives, you will participate in and share responsibility of the overall financial & business controlling activities, including: the planning, budget & forecasting cycles, management business reviews and other financial planning & analysis
- You will drive decision making by tracking, analyzing & reporting on key busi- ness drivers by using various Finance (e.g. Unit4), Business Intelligence (e.g. Qlik, MSR), Sales (e.g. Salesforce), HR (e.g. Workday) and Operations (vari- ous ERP)
- You will become a key business partner for various international stakeholders (e.g business unit directors, senior management, C-level Executive Com- mitee).
Backgrounds and experience requirements
- You are a people focused manager, using your formal and informal power to connect with various stakeholders easily, including C-level executives, to get things done quickly and easily.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred. Post-Merger Integration, PMO and/or Big-4 Financial Services Consultancy experience may be
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, preferably with experience in a Private Equity environment and international setting, with rapidly changing directions and priorities if
- Your strong skills contain: detail oriented, self-starter, structured, high sense of ur- gency and ownership, attention to follow-through, get-the-job-done approach and a strong can-do
- You feel comfortable working with project management tools & analyses, are profi- cient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and have familiarity with Finance tools (e.g. Unit4), Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Qlik or PowerBI) or similar tools for analyzing, organizing, visualizing, collaborating, tracking, reporting and
Hillebrand was founded in 1844 in Mainz, Germany. The company is the global leading service provider in the forwarding, transport and logistics of wine, spirits, beer and, adjacent to that, other products that require special care. Through its global carrier network, Hillebrand manages logistics and transport for any quantity from a single bottle to bulk, from all origins to all destinations, for all modalities. The Group is known for its tailor-made solutions to improve efficiency in its customers’ supply chain. Hillebrand generates revenues of over EUR 1 Billion with a team of 2,400 professionals located in 90 countries.
At Hillebrand, they strive every day to provide integral logistic solutions for products that require special care. They focus on making the logistics for our customers by offering technological and innovative solutions to support their business needs and products throughout their journey, so that the world can savor more and better.
The company will continue their growth journey, expanding their horizons, supported by their skilled and experienced teams. The people are passionate about logistics and the commodities they ship. They understand how much the logistics process matters to their customers. At Hillebrand they will keep on building winning teams and develop their people to be best company to work with and for.
For more information about this vacancy, do not hesitate to contact Laura van Gent on 06-48 27 13 35 or firstname.lastname@example.org