Finance Business Controller
We are looking for a Finance Business Controller to join the finance team within our Digital Experience Group (*/dxg) to function as a business partner to the fast growing */dxg LRS development teams and UX (user experience) team in different countries.
You will be part of the Digital Experience Group (*/dxg) Finance team and you will function as a business partner to the VP Product Engineering Legal & Regulatory solutions and the */dxg LRS development teams and the UX team in different countries. This role has a strong emphasis on operations from a finance perspective. As Finance Business Controller you will act as the financial partner to the business, supporting financial operations with analysis of monthly results, annual budgeting and forecasting and a three-year business development plan. In your role you will act as the liaison with the finance teams of the local entities in the countries where the various */dxg LRS development teams reside.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing proactive analytical support and guidance through an understanding of the business and how that translates into financial results
- Identify financial business risks and opportunities, as well as opportunities for process optimization
- Builds effective budgets, forecasts and reports on annual and monthly basis with analysis and recommendations
- Builds business case models to provide strategic and financial decision making support
- Prepare compelling and clear data, reports, and presentations to share results of analytics
- Work with the local finance teams to streamline the reporting process and to obtain an understanding of the business results
- Coordinate the business effort to create a consolidated book of work and provide management insight in activity-based results
- Providing support when new */dxg teams are onboarded and guidance on how to adopt to the */dxg (finance) processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- 10 years of relevant working experience of which at least 5 years in a similar role
- Significant experience financial reporting tools like Essbase or HFM
- Experience in working in a “professional services” type environment, preferably in the area of technology and system implementation
- Experience in working in a complex (matrix) organization (eg centralization, digitalization, multiple reporting systems)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exposure to international operations and relationship with US-based colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch.
Your excellent communication skills enable you to present analysis and results to all levels of the organization including senior management. You are a detail orientated person and able to multitask. You understand data models and can easily work with various systems. Stakeholder management comes with you naturally, and you are able to work independently within a dynamic team. You are very adaptive to cope with changes and demanding businesses within a complex, deadline-driven organization and fast-paced environment. You possess outstanding analytical skills to absorb and process large amounts of information. You are comfortable working, independently, long-distance with a cross-section of the organization in several offices in the US and Europe. You have a high sense of responsibility and you are flexible to work with colleagues in different time zones.
We are a fast-growing, financially healthy and listed organization. You will join the */dxg team in our head office in Alphen aan den Rijn and be part of a diverse, global workforce in an international and dynamic environment.
We offer you a full-time job with a competitive salary, bonus, employer contribution, a laptop, smartphone, generous contribution to your pension and outstanding international career opportunities. Furthermore, flexibility in working hours, a commitment to invest in your personal development and a great environment with fun and professional colleagues are also part of the package.
We are very proud to have been recognized as Dutch Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year!
For additional information regarding this role please contact Marcel Eldering at +31 6 22 55 58 50 or email@example.com.