TIP has almost doubled the size of the business over the past few years. TIP is progressing well integrating their newly acquired businesses. This results in significant challenges within the finance organization. All controls and aligning of policies and procedures need to ensure integrity and timely financial reporting across all their entities and geographies in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS. At the same time, TIP has started up a Finance Transformation initiative with a focus on process standardization and automation, replacing mundane activities by more value-added activities. This Vision for Finance will accommodate the current and possibly future expansion of TIP and will allow timely decision making in their business. TIP is seeking an experienced finance professional with a Big 4 audit background to drive and coordinate the annual audit cycle with their external auditors and all their internal stakeholders. Outside the audit season, you will be part of their enthusiastic Finance Transformation team. You can make a real difference and create impact by driving process improvements and automation within the finance function. You will report to the Corporate Accounting Director, who leads the Financial Controlling team of TIP. You are part of an international team of 18 finance professionals based in Amsterdam, Germany and Poland. This team is responsible for most of all accounting, controlling and (external) reporting activities for all legal entities in the TIP Group. The Finance Transformation Manager role is the perfect launching pad to start your career in Finance @TIP!
- Outside the annual audit cycle, you lead and participate in various Finance Transformation initiatives, focusing on standardization, automation and process improvements within the Finance Function (March – September).
- You lead the coordination of the annual external audit of the TIP Group together with their external auditors, which includes both the Group audit as well as all over 20 statutory audits of all legal entities in the TIP Group
- You work with our external auditors to design the audit approach and you propose improvements that drive further efficiencies in terms of cost and time savings
- You coordinate the audit internally in TIP across all business locations and you ensure audit requirements and the timing thereof are well understood by all internal stakeholders
- You ensure that that all documentation shared with the external auditors is of good quality and is delivered on time
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a Big 4 Audit firm, where you have led multiple audit assignments simultaneously for international clients
- Experience in driving audit efficiencies, including automation
- Excellent planning, coordination, and project management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Positive can-do attitude and energy level; you are results driven
- Embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Passionate about and have a proven track record in identifying and implementing best practices in financial accounting processes
- IT savvy, you know how to and what to find in challenging IT landscapes
- Excellent communication and influencer skills at all levels across the business
Tip Trailer Services
TIP is one of Europe and Canada’s leading equipment service providers. They specialize in trailer and truck leasing, rental, maintenance and repair, as well as other value-added services, and provide these to transportation and logistics customers across all our markets. Headquartered in Amsterdam, TIP serves our customers from 129 locations in 18 countries across Europe and Canada.
With approximately 108,000 units in our fleet, TIP is considered an industry leader, with one of the largest and most diverse trailer and truck fleets in Europe and Canada. In addition to maintaining their fleet, TIP also provide maintenance and repair, together with other value-added services, for approximately 55,000
equivalent units belonging to our customers.
Their services include everything from specifying and sourcing equipment, to financing, daily operations, telematics-based digital and connected services, maintenance and repair, in addition to the buying and selling of used assets. Their customers therefore only need to work with one service partner: TIP. TIP simplifies their fleet management and enables them to focus on their core business activities.
TIP has over 3200 employees worldwide, coming from a diversity of backgrounds and Cultures. At TIP we
embrace cultural diversity. They all belong to the “TIP family”.
More information? Please contact Marcel.Eldering@greenbergnielsen.nl or call 06-22555850 / 010-2687140