Are you someone who gets the job done? Is good-natured, analytical and detail oriented? As Financial Controller at Payconiq you will play a critical role in their growth strategy. You will report directly to the head of finance and will act as a business partner. You will be part of a company with an international working culture, with the spirit of a fast growing dynamic scale-up. This means that you will be working in a small team where you can really make impact. Since they are currently in this phase, there is plenty of space to improve things as well as set up things yourself; which makes this the perfect role for an entrepreneurial, proactive self-starter. Are you ready to challenge yourself and keep improving your skill set?
- Register and analyze all financial information (balance, P&L and Cashflow) of their 3 entities in NL and Luxemburg;
- Improve existing accounting processes, adapting them for new products and technologies;
- Report correct and reliable financial data to our management, shareholder and regulator;
- Continuously work on controlling topics like improvements, forecasting, cost control deep dives, long term planning and business cases;
- Stakeholder management with accountants, related companies, clients and vendors, Tax authorities, regulator, shareholders and steering board;
- Collaborate with colleagues within our dynamic organization, providing support for Finance when required.
Background and personal skills
- Master’s degree in business administration/finance/economics;
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in the area of controlling but you also feel comfortable in the (financial) accounting;
- Experience in financial services/ payments industry/ fintech/ midsized company is a plus;
- Superior administration and organizational skills; you are precise and detail oriented;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel. Exact is a plus;
- Able to quickly learn new technologies/applications;
- Good communicator; you are able to work in a team;
- Ability to deliver quality output under high time-pressure;
- Must be able to work self-directed and be proactive;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
About the company
Payconiq believes that in the digital era, mobile payments should be the norm. They are building an inclusive payment ecosystem for consumers, merchants, banks, and PSPs. They are there to innovate, simplify, and deliver a seamless payment solution that provides:
- Omnichannel payments with value-added services;
- An alternative scheme to cards, using the banks’ existing SCT or SCT Inst payments infrastructure;
- A mobile payments experience for anyone owning a smartphone and a bank account.
Their ecosystem is expanding rapidly, with more and more banks, acquirers, PSPs, and large retailers integrating with the Payconiq platform.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 48271335.