As Financial Controller for CBRE Global Investors, you will work in an ambitious and growing environment which is the leading Real Estate Investment Company in the World.
You will be part of the Accounting and Control team that consists of approximately 10 team members. The team provides financial accounting, control and reporting services for Dutch corporate entities and for all twelve continental European Countries. Within the team of seniors, each member is assigned to a focus area. You will be our Statutory Reporting Specialist. As our Statutory reporting specialist, you are primarily responsible for the Dutch statutory financial statements, tax filings and other compliance reporting. Secondly you will have the chance to develop as Financial Controller of Dutch and foreign entities and you will have direct contact with the entities CFO’s. You will need to work closely with your fellow team members and with members from other teams. The Financial Controller will report to the Senior Supervisor Accounting & control.
Within CBRE, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes in the company. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Business Economics/Accountancy and 3 to 5 years’ experience preferably within Financial Accounting, Trust, Audit, Reporting or Financial Controlling. Of course, you have the right drive and ambition to bring the company to the next level and make a career within CBRE.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare statutory annual accounts;
- Prepare financial pre-audit documentations;
- Prepare the Dutch tax and other statutory filling documents as well as ensure timely filing;
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting of a part of the Dutch and European corporate entities;
- Sparring partner for global reports and projects;
- Responsible for key balance sheet reconciliations and SOx reports;
- Ensure the high quality of all reports together with the FP&A team;Point of contact for internal and external auditors and responsible for the documentation delivered for statutory audit.
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, such as business economics or accountancy;
- At least of 3-5 years relevant work experience in Financial Accounting, Trust, Audit;
- Good knowledge Dutch GAAP;
- Independent and proactive personality;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed judgement;
- Knowledge of financial accounting and external reporting;
- Experience with Caseware workingpapers is a pre;
- Accurate and Team player;
- Fluently in English.
CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
For additional information regarding this position please contact Jeroen de Greeff at 06 34 22 97 99 or Jeroen.deGreeff@greenbergnielsen.nl