We are looking for a Financial systems manager to join the finance team within our Digital Experience Group (*/dxg) to be a front runner in the reengineering of the current financial/business processes within */dxg. You will manage and drive the implementation, deployment, stabilization, utilization and support function of various finance and operational systems and optimization programs. The main co-leads and co-owners in this change will be the respective finance leads, but you will work closely with stakeholders across */dxg, like project managers, and various tech teams.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Owns and drives the IT landscape for the */dxg (i.e. PBCS, Coupa etc) – Being the technical finance/data/process partner for the */dxg finance and operational teams;
- Own the IT controls and ensure robust and sufficient documentation for PBCS;
- Guide the finance team through data processes to ensure quality of data in the Business Intelligence system (PBCS);
- Drive the development of PBCS from a financial planning & reporting perspective and drive the enhancement of the value of the data/information captured in PBCS;
- Drive the deployment of the actions defined in the Finance optimization projects within */dxg;
- Drive the re-engineering of the current financial planning and reporting process in order to allow more focus on the value-added activities;
- Standardize reporting processes and ensure consistent and accurate information across */dxg, not limited to Financial Reporting, but also focus on project level financial reporting and tracking;
- Proactively put forward proposals to improve the financial process and reporting tools to reduce reporting “waste”, increase accuracy of reported figures, reduce errors and come to a more efficient finance and project delivery organization;
- Translate reporting requirements from business and finance stakeholders into meaningful reports and solutions.
Education and skills
- Master’s degree in, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in a complex, international setting;
- Experience with various ERP, financial systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Excellent understanding of Financial & Business/FP&A control and related processes;
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills;
- Project management skills and the ability to initiate change;
- Ability to work with attention to detail & high degree of accuracy;
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written;
- Ability to build strong working relationships and create engagement with stakeholders in an international, complex matrix organization;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with different cultures.
- Experience in a global organization;
- Significant experience with either SAP, Tagetik, HFM and/or PBCS and financial reporting tools.
We are a fast growing, financially healthy and listed organization. You will join the */dxg team in our head office in Alphen aan den Rijn and be part of a diverse, global workforce in an international and dynamic environment.
We offer you a full-time job with a competitive salary, bonus, employer contribution, a laptop, smartphone, generous contribution to your pension and outstanding international career opportunities. Furthermore, flexibility in working hours, a commitment to invest in your personal development and a great environment with fun and professional colleagues are also part of the package. We are very proud to have been recognized as Dutch Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year!
For additional information regarding this role please contact Marcel Eldering at +31 (0) 6 22 55 58 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org.