As a result of the merger of T-Mobile and Tele2, T-Mobile is currently building a new organization. The expectations on the new organization are high and result in a dynamic working environment. As the Manager Accounting Operations you are working in the department of Functional Finance of T-Mobile and report to the Director Functional Finance. Functional Finance covers the areas External Reporting, Accounting Operations, Tax, Treasury and Internal Risk & Control. The position of Manager Accounting Operations is characterized by the fact that it is responsible for people management. You are responsible for the resources and the budget. Generally speaking, you will achieve the objectives through the overall team’s performance and the cooperation with other functionalities in Finance and other functions outside finance.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Encounters complex operational problems. You will look beyond existing procedures and own functional area to solve these problems. The decisions to use certain solutions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives;
- You will revising as well as implementing business plans and the relevant accounting strategy;
- You will revise as well as implement business plans in line with the relevant accounting strategy.
- Ensures efficient and compliant accounting operations of all financial transactions for T-Mobile NL Holding and its subsidiaries. Accounting Operations ensures an effective and efficient month end process.
- Ensures complete and accurate monthly, quarterly, half-year and yearly financial figures for consolidation purposes to Deutsche Telekom reporting (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, and banking).
- Initiate and support implementation of Robotics in Accounting Operations.
Skills and Education
- Master’s degree in Economics, a postdoctoral degree in Accountancy (Certified Public Accountant) is considered as an advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Accounting with considerable time in a finance management position;
- Good understanding of IFRS standards and accounting policies and procedures;
- Ability to work with SAP;
- Able to speak Dutch and English;
- Affinity with Treasury, Tax, Internal Control and Compliance;
- Experience within a fast pace and large (international) company;
- You love a challenge and combine a hands-on approach with a strategic mindset;
- You are a strong personality with excellent communication skills and are able to communicate extensively with (senior) management about business and accounting.
For more questions, please contact Eline van der Stee at 06 18 91 35 41 or via email@example.com