Hillebrand is the global leading solutions provider in the forwarding, transport and logistics of beverages, non-hazardous bulk liquids and other products that require special care. The company is private equity backed and is pursuing its business plan objective of growing both organically and through acquisitions to continue to improve its customer service and tailor-made solutions worldwide. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain end-to-end deal experience within a highly acquisitive and dynamic logistics company.
To support the inorganic growth agenda, Hillebrand is looking for a Manager Global Mergers & Acquisitions. You will report directly to the Director of Global Mergers & Acquisitions and will work closely with the CEO, CFO, Executive Committee members and Shareholders. The office is located in Rotterdam (next to Central Station) and in Haarlem. You will be travelling globally on frequent basis (post-COVID19), this will include 20% of the work.
Main tasks and responsibilities
In the role of Manager Global Mergers & Acquisitions you will be responsible for developing and executing on the company’s M&A strategy, from deal sourcing to closing. This will include, among others, the following elements:
- Monitoring and reporting on various industry market sources
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in sourcing of investment opportunities and managing the deal pipeline
- Analyzing investment opportunities and preparing financial forecast / valuation models
- Coordinating due diligence processes
- Deal structuring, negotiations and managing legal contract drafting (SHAs, SPAs)
- Post-acquisition operations and monitoring (e.g. payment of earn-out, financial performance and value creation tracking)
- Where required, involvement in post-integration efforts
Backgrounds and experience requirements
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting & Control
- Exceptional academic record and analytical skills, including solid understanding of corporate finance and key accounting principles
- 4-5 year experience with proven track record across private equity, investment banking or corporate finance.
- Deep knowledge of financial modelling and company valuation techniques
- Sound judgement, analytical mindset and ability to summarize complex data
- Fluent business level English is essential. Additional European language skills are desirable but not a must
- Strong social skills, being able to easily interact with multiple kinds of counterparts
- Hands on approach, practical, getting things done mentality
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long hours when required.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Laura van Gent on 06-48 27 13 35 or email@example.com