Have you heard of JBL or Harman/Kardon, some of the world’s leading audio brands? The market they are leading in, is past-paced, fun and dynamic. Their Lifestyle division has seen continuous growth over the last 5 years and doesn’t plan to stop there. For the Finance department within Harman Consumer Lifestyle, based in Amsterdam, they are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst.
About the job
Are you an ambitious financial with a solid foundation in Accounting and looking to expand your career into a more Business focused role? Then this is the opportunity for you! In this role as Senior FP&A Analyst you will be able to contribute to the success of the organization and expand your responsibilities quickly. You will be managing the daily activity of 1 direct report.
- Provide timely and accurate management information to the stakeholders, Operations and functional departments
- Financial Budget and Forecast process for EMEA region
- Cooperate with Shared Service transactional processing and General Ledger Accounting teams to ensure accurate and consistent accounting
- Monthly reporting process to Global Finance; provide financial close support and ensuring timely reporting in consolidation system
- Initiate and support business improvement projects
- Financial statement review and variance analysis
Background and personal skills
- Educated to a University degree in Finance/Economics
- At least 5 years relevant experience; ideal is a few years in Big4 plus experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with Supply Chain/Operations is a strong plus
- Solid understanding of accounting and analytically strong
- Flexible attitude, capable to meet deadlines and ad-hoc requests
- IT-literate, knowledge of SAP is a plus
About the company
Harman International is a highly successful B2C organization. With offices and sales operations on all continents, they are a leader in their field. For the European HQ, based in Amsterdam, the organization is seeking to recruit a Senior FP&A Analyst. You will need to have a solid understanding of accounting combined with a strong analytical and business oriented mind. In this role you will manage one (junior) staff. The job is supposed to expand quickly where you will gain additional responsibilities and staff.
For more information, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 48271335.