As a Senior GL Accountant at Domino’s you will work within the dynamics of a growing international organization. Domino’s Pizza is continuously in motion, with new locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Denmark. You will be working at the headquarters in Nieuwegein, as part of the Finance team. You will be dealing with international stakeholders based in Denmark and Belgium.
In this position you will be responsible and in charge of the insourcing of Denmark’s entity to the Netherlands. At this moment there are 20 locations in Denmark, and the exciting thing is, Domino’s Pizza aims to double their locations in Denmark this year (explosive growth). Currently the administration in Denmark is outsourced to an external accounting and payroll company. You will be responsible and actively working on insourcing this administration.
The ideal candidate has a degree in accounting (HEAO), got multiple years of experience in a GL position and is ready for her/his third or fourth career step.
Responsibilities and tasks
After insourcing the Denmark’s administration, you will be fully responsible for both the administration of Denmark and Belgium. These responsibilities consist of:
- You are responsible for the control of the balance sheets positions;
- You are responsible and the first point of contact for the audit firms;
- You will be the first point of contact for stakeholders and ad hoc questions in both Denmark and Belgium;
- You will be heavily involved in the monthly close;
- You asses possible growth opportunities by performing P&L analyses;
- You will report the Fixed Assets positions.
Education and personal skills
- A Finance degree, preferable in Accounting (HEAO);
- 4-6 years of working experience in a General Ledger position;
- Strong communicator, you will be in contact with different levels of staff;
- Hands on, proficient with numbers, analytical;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (French and Danish are beneficial);
- Experience in an international environment.
Domino’s Pizza is the biggest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world. Their expertise and passion for making and delivering fresh, hot pizza’s has brought them lots of awards. But even more important, the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The first Domino’s Pizza opened it’s doors in 1960 in the state Michigan in the United Stated of America. The success was so big that ever since the company grew towards a brand being active in more than 80 countries with over 16.000 stores.
Domino’s Pizza Nederland is part of Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd(DPE) since 2006. DPE is an Australian listed company and is the master franchisee for the brand Domino’s Pizza in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Luxemburg, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
For more information, feel free to contact Jan van den Berg on 06 39 37 95 97 or via Jan.vandenBerg@greenbergnielsen.nl.