As a supervisor of the Processing Unit you will relentlessly drive process improvements, automation, efficiency and transparency. You will be responsible of invoicing to clients and reception of the payments, IC invoicing of corporate costs, 3rd Party and IC Payables and payments.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands – easy commute by public transport
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- The Supervisor Processing Unit is a direct report to the Manager Group Accounting and indirect report of Director Accounting and Consolidation
- You will be responsible for more daily operations, proactively identify and pre-empting issues or unexpected events and relentlessly improve processes, eliminate waste and drive efficiency
- Every issue you see you address from a process perspective. Exceptions are not an acceptable solution
- Work together with the SSC of Global clients and Subcontractors on Order to Cash. Efficiently receive invoices from our group companies and transfer them into invoicing to our largest clients, including collections / payments
- Work together with the 80 countries to efficiently receive their invoices and cost recharges
- Coach the team to efficiently align and re-charge corporate costs to group companies
- Process all the transactions in the GL and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation in scope
- Responsible for an efficient month end accounting closing in accordance and timeframe of the group requirements.
Education and experience:
- A relevant accounting or bookkeeping degree, HBO or MBO BA (or comparable) with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in working in a SSC of a large multinational
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a demanding, complex and changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of invoice requirements and VAT regulations
- Experience with DAX (2012)
- Very good interpersonal skills and able to get high volumes of work done and “can do “mentality
- Good written and communication skills in English language
Working at TMF Group offers
- A fulltime function (40 hours per week)
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of compliance and administrative services to over 28,000 clients within a €10 billion market. With 127 offices in 80 jurisdictions, TMF Group is uniquely positioned to support its clients both locally and globally. In an increasingly complex and economic changing environment, TMF Group serves its multinational corporate, investment fund and sovereign wealth fund clients as they invest, operate and grow internationally.